The tapered geometry, the strong welding, the wide surfaces for self-adherent strips fixing, the use of Phoretex, the realization of three chambers and the soft material covered with antiallergic vinyl make these splints a perfect solution for immobilization and eventually, thanks to the ergonomic shape, also for the cervical rachis.
The colour-coding on the straps on the part close to the patient's limb, will simplify the positioning operation. They are compatible with traction systems. They are easy to clean.
- PVC sheet easy to clean
- separate channels avoid movement and accumulation of filling material, ensuring its better distribution making more effective the immobilization of the limb
- fast closure thanks to the integrated tear-off straps
- non-return valve characterized by large air passages allow to reach the desired vacuum level faster
- carry bag with handles and housing for pump on the rear side
- the supplied pump is characterized by small size and high efficiency
- size S: 560 x 460 mm
- size M: 490 x 700 mm
- size L: 750 x 900 mm
- bag dimensions: 550 x 410 x 160 mm
- material: PVC, Al, PS
- weight of the set: 3,45 kg