STHAMEX® 3% F-15 foam concentrate is used to create low, medium and high expansion foam in all commonly available Class A, B and F fire extinguishing Class and systems. The water induction rate is between 0.5% and 6%, depending on the application case.
When used as a moisturizer, e.g. for extinguishing materials that do not get wet, such as cotton, lignite, pulverized coal, etc. the induction rate is 0.5% - 1%.
The excellent performance of STHAMEX® 3% F-15 is not affected by the use of seawater, brackish water or treated industrial water. Low and medium expansion foam derived from STHAMEX® 3% F-15 is used for firefighting outdoors, as well as in buildings and structures and on ships. High-expansion foam is used for preventive flooding of entire rooms or for displacing flammable gas-air mixtures escaping from tanks, vaults, pipe trenches, etc.
STHAMEX® Foam is a proven fluorine-free firefighting foam concentrate that is 100% biodegradable.
None of the raw materials used in Sthamex products are prohibited. Their foam concentrates comply with the latest environmental regulations, such as Commission Regulation (EU) no. 757/2010", which amends "(EC) no. 850/2004.” STHAMEX® 3% F-15 will also comply with the “Significant New Use Rule (SNUR)” for long-chain perfluoroalkyl carboxylate proposed by the Environmental Protection Agency, which will come into effect in due course.
STHAMEX® 3% F-15 can be stored for a long time in closed original containers and in a stainless plastic or stainless steel tank. High temperatures up to +50°C do not affect the quality, nor does temporary freezing at temperatures below a certain limit of frost resistance.
STHAMEX® 3% F-15 has a shelf life of >10 years when stored according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- fluorine-free and 100% biodegradable, water hazard class (WGK) 1
- a thin liquid, suitable for use with all dosing devices, which is very easy to spread
- for the use of foam with low and medium and high expansion
- some success in extinguishing and excellent cooling properties
- for class B fires (up to E10)
- foam blanket resistant to thermal radiation, combustion gases and air movement
- can be used on Class A fires as an expanded foam or wetting agent
- DIN EN 1568 parts 1/2/3 type tested and certified
- produced on separate production and filling lines
- packaging: 20 L canister (yellow container color)
- rating: 3%
- foam type: foam with low expansion, foam with medium expansion, foam with high expansion
- frost resistance up to -15 °C
- certificate of conformity EN 1568 part 1, 2 and 3
- environmental acceptability: physiologically harmless foaming agent, very easily biodegradable
- use: firefighters, municipal services, waste management and recycling companies, various productions (e.g. plastic, wood processing), tire storage companies, etc.